We arrived safe and sound in Rome early morning Tuesday. Greeted by Chris, Shawn and Marco, we waited at the airport for the students arriving on later flights. A bus ride to our hotel located outside of the main hubbub of Rome was our first introduction to watching and learning the Italians.
"While in Rome do as the Romans do.
The Collesium, Borghese, Vatican City, Trevi Fountain, Arch of Constantine, etc. etc. etc. I won't bore you with my poor recollection of these fantastical sights. We ate drank and were merry in Rome.
Vicki, we are loving your blog! Just finished reading 'House of the Wind' by Titiana Hardie. I would now like to visit Tuscany!
ReplyDeleteSo, has anything/everything inspired you create a project when you get back home?
Love to you, Dan, and Olivia.
Thanks for writing Yvonne,
ReplyDeleteI am taking several studio classes while I am here and am storing up lots of ideas. We have a great opportunity to travel every weekend. I am definitely inspired!
Love Vicki